A pedant that hangs out in the dark corner-cases of the web.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
WTF? Then why is it even there‽
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
- Why You Won't See XSLT 2.0 or XPath 2.0 in the Next Version of the .NET Framework - Dare Obasanjo's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- XSLT 2.0 Sir? - Mark Fussell's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- XSLT planning - Microsoft XML Team's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- DonXml's All Things Techie : XSLT 2.0, Microsoft, and the future of System.Xml
- XSLT2/XPath2/XQuery1 fresh CRs - Signs on the Sand (comment)
- XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 2.0
- Chris Lovett Interview - Microsoft XML Team's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
- Microsoft XML Team's WebLog : XSLT 2.0 [archived] Removed from blogs.msdn.com! Quietly shoved down the memory hole?
- It's October, 2007: Do You Know Where Your Microsoft XSLT 2.0 CTP Release Is? - O'Reilly XML Blog
- Ektron's Developer Group Blog: Does Ektron support XSLT 2.0?
- Brianary: Dear Microsoft, We Need XSLT 2.0
- What is the current state of XSLT 2.0 availability within .NET - Stack Overflow
- XPath and XSLT 2.0 for .NET? - Stack Overflow
- Microsoft CEO Ballmer to sell up to $2B in stock, 18% of stake