- "No URLs, headers or content is visible in the packet trace" ― How Secure Are Query Strings Over HTTPS? | HttpWatch Blog
- "Yes, but" ― ssl - Is an HTTPS query string secure? - Stack Overflow
- True or False: The query string is encrypted in an HTTPS GET request. | mattfleming.com : True
- "…all URL data (with the exception of hostname, which is used to establish the connection) is carried solely within this encrypted connection" ― Google Answers: HTTPS - is URL string itself secure??
- "Conceptually, HTTP/TLS is very simple. Simply use HTTP over TLS precisely as you would use HTTP over TCP." ― RFC 2818 - HTTP Over TLS
A pedant that hangs out in the dark corner-cases of the web.